• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In a most delightful way...


Having somehow survived this past semester, I am home again at last. A few minutes ago, while standing in the kitchen, I started singing "A Spoonful of Sugar" from Mary Poppins. (Don't ask me why. I am always singing something.) In true Kate fashion, I was singing it in a British accent. Perhaps in truer Kate fashion, I was singing the verses out of order and just repeating the same few lines over and over again.

And then my mom and brother, the only ones home with me right now, started singing along — also in British accents and also out of order. And I thought to myself, I have the best family ever.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you! And I am so glad you also have the best family ever, who will sing loudly along in British accents. I hope your Xmas break is glorious and restful and a balm to your soul. And if you have a few days where you're bored, feel free to come stay with me. :D

    Congrats on making it through a difficult semester! You're so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE A BALM TO MY SOUL, Taylor Branter! I hope we can make this happen! We need to chat about your work schedule and see if we can make it work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...