• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Friday, December 14, 2012

Haiku Friday

Every day this Christmas break, my friend Marie-Claire and I have decided to join up in our blogging efforts. We will be choosing a topic and posting our own interpretation of it. So follow along with both of us as we share our completely reliable opinions on fashion, pop culture, and life before our last semester of grad school.

I give you the past week in haiku form:

Teleportation
should be invented by now
It's 2012

I missed the wedding
of my dear friend Dottie J.
What a lovely bride!

Classes are over,
and I have this urge to say,
Take that, professors!

Ninety-three point five —
the lowest A you can get,
a.k.a. success

Eight hours alone
passing cornfields en route home
Someone call me please

List'ning to podcasts
made by Focus on the Fam
Am I a grown-up?


T-Swift on repeat
She's finally 23
Now I feel less old

I'd like to pretend
that Asbury didn't end
Can't we all go back?

I trusted MapQuest,
but I'm lost on a horse farm
It led me astray

2 comments:

  1. Love these! That last one: story of my life. Minus the horse farm part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love t swift! i tried to buy tickets to her concert but i'm pretty sure they were sold out before they went on sale to the general public. i'm so depressed.

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...