• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Can I quit grad school?

This is so accurate. 


I miss blogging, and I have a lot to blog about.
I want to quit grad school.

I'm not going to quit grad school.
But I want to quit grad school.

Debating going to bed without finishing my homework.
Because it is 11:41 p.m. and I've literally cried five times today.

But then I'll have to get up early to finish it.
This is my life these days.

2 comments:

  1. It has been my experience that going to sleep is usually a better option. The work gets done eventually. Or it doesn't get done and somehow grace makes up for it. Hang in there, Kate! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story of my life. I usually opt for the go to bed and wake up early. And usually end up regretting it...

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...