• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Sunday, March 11, 2012

MIZ–I♥U

I've got a lot on my plate these days. Papers and projects and presentations are tugging me in too many directions. My brain won't stop thinking, and my body won't stop twitching. (Seriously. I am prone to stress-twitching.) I'm not sure how everything is going to get done on time (even though I know it all always gets done somehow).

Still, though, there's not a day that I set foot on campus that I'm not grateful to be there. Today marks a year since I learned I'd been accepted to Mizzou, but my excitement over this fact hasn't waned.


Every day when I see the columns, a little giddy voice inside me says, "Oh, my gosh. I get to go to Missouri." I get to go to Missouri. That makes all those papers and projects and presentations more bearable.

2 comments:

  1. Did you take this photo? It looks great.

    I’m sorry you get so stressed. That sucks. Work is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stress twitching. Funniest thing I've read all day.

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...