• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Twenty-Five Percent

If grad school were a mile, I'd already be once around the track.


This thought makes me feel somewhat accomplished and somewhat sad.
I just started, didn't I?

p.s. Doesn't this look like the coolest track ever? I don't think it exists, but I wish it did.

p.p.s. Melissa recently brought it to my attention that I quantify everything. I hadn't thought about this before, but she is totally right. I make up fractions and percentages and use them to make sense of the world. I haven't run track in ages, but I still make sense of progress by comparing it to distance travelled on a rubbery red oval.

p.p.p.s. Thinking about setting a Christmas break goal to blog every day. This might be too daunting a task, but it might finally get me back into blogging on a regular basis. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Everyday?! I think YES! How else am I supposed to get my Kate fix over these next few weeks? But if you do that, I'd have to set a goal of once a week or something to keep up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could blog everyday--too exhausting!! But if you think you could do it...I say go for it!

    rachaellambanderson.com

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...