• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Friday, December 23, 2011

Here's some advice: Stay alive.

So I'm halfway through Catching Fire and getting way too excited about the Hunger Games movies. 



I'm already mentally preparing for the midnight showing. (Better keep my hair long enough for a side braid, right?)


At this point in the books, I can't figure out if I'm Team Peeta or Team Gale, but I totally love the casting choices for both boys and Katniss. (And Haymitch and Cinna and Effie and Caesar, etc.) 

1, 2, 3

I'm especially excited because the trailers make the movie look pretty true to the book and because the music is going to be awesome.  

 via

Listen to this Taylor Swift song from the movie! (Courtesy of Keith.)
I bet they will put it in the credits. [I think this Willow Smith song would also be fitting, though not the right tone. (I can practically see a fanvid to that song with clips of Katniss in her fiery dress!)]


Have you read or listened to the books?
Do you think the movies will do them justice?

p.s. I can't remember who told me this, but apparently Hunger Games author Suzanne Collins also wrote Clarissa Explains It All. Weird, right?

4 comments:

  1. SO GLAD you are joining the Hunger Games party!!! keep me posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teem Peeta. You're Team Peeta. You just don't know it yet. :D

    If my dad can spare the frequent flier miles, I'm totally coming to see the midnight showing with you. Cool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEYOND COOL. That would make my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the first book for my fiance and I'm hoping he'll pass it along to me when he finishes. I've heard nothing but good things, so I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...