• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's the Final Countdown

I'm leaving for Missouri in FOUR DAYS. Perhaps because of this, I have had "The Final Countdown" stuck in my head all week.

The part that is stuck in my head just goes:
♫ dodododooo dododododo dodododooo dododododododo 

I also keep imagining a little Gob Bluth doing magic tricks "illusions, Michael."



If you have never seen Arrested Development, please go watch it right now. It will change your life.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i started watching arrested development and then stopped when i canceled my netflix account. but i loved what i did see! i need to find some other way to watch it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This clip is hilarious. I love how no one in the audience except for that one guy seems entertained.

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...