• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Saturday, July 9, 2011

To jort or not to jort.

Confession: I bought some jorts.
Cute or not cute?


If somebody had told me two summers ago that I would purchase pleated and cuffed jorts in 2011, I would have been like, "Girl, you crazy."

So I'm not sure how I feel about this recent purchase. All I know is that Missouri is hot in August. 

What's your opinion? ('Cause, I mean, I am the queen of returning things.)

9 comments:

  1. I think they're cute! And yes, Missouri is hot in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see nothing wrong with these jorts!! They're really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it! Jort! Peer pressure!

    I wear jean shorts all the time because they are cute/casual and most importantly COMFORTABLE. So go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two summers ago, I'd have been with you. Now, I say, "You can totally pull those off, girl!" Good shorts are hard to find. Gotta snatch 'em up while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. I love denim shorts and I hate that ppl are calling them jorts! That sounds like such a not-cute word!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay jorts! i say you can totally rock them! aka i think you can pull off anything aka i just found your blog 5 minutes ago but i already adore you aka blog friends???

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are cute! pair them with a cute floral blouse, leather belt, and some cute flats....you'll be good to go and look great! hope you have a lovely day! xoxo danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that these are super cute {I really like the pleats and the dark color!} ... to be honest, I am not a huge fan of my legs {and therefor don't find myself attracted to shorts} but when it is HOT out, they really become a necessity!


    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...