• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

As Promised

Remember that time I said I would post more pics of Brooke's wedding?
Well, her fab photographer posted some of them on his blog today!

Take a looksie! I just love remembering what a wonderful day that was!
I want to go back!

Loveliest girl in the world? I think yes.

In the words of Rebecca Black, fun fun fun.

Our attempt at a Bridesmaids-esque pose.
(Just going to go ahead and own the fact that I look super awkward in that last pic.)

So quintessentially Brooke to wink on her way down the aisle. 

How sweet and earnest is his watching-her face?

Could they look any happier!?

LOVE IT.

Oh, my word. I just love these so much! See the rest here

6 comments:

  1. Love this wedding. And you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO, so pretty. Love it! (and love the rebecca black comment - haha, i always say 'we so excited' and unless people get it, i always feel super lame haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...she is a STUNNING bride! I love that she winked coming down the aisle. That's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Kate,

    thank so much for visiting me and leaving that very sweet comment! your spot is great and omg i kinda howled when i checked out your about page. clever girl indeed!

    this wedding is to die for, uber lovely...major props to the photographer. the wink makes me ridiculously happy!

    have a wondrous weekend ahead! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those bridesmaids dresses. So classic. And totally re-wearable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...