• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Help me pick an iPhone case!

Look what my parents got me for my belated birthaduation!

(I call this my just got home from eight hours of work at the daycare and now lying on the couch and taking terrible photo booth pictures of myself look. How's it working for me?)

Yeaaaah! I feel like such a creative type when I'm carrying it around.

I need your help, though! I have to buy a case, and I don't know which kind to get.
Any recommendations (or non-recommendations)?

Here are some cute ones I've seen, but I'm not limited to these (or to pink).
I'm hoping to find one that is both safe and functional and not too expensive.

 
Thoughts?

13 comments:

  1. LOVE the Kate Spade cases, when I first got mine I wanted one of those. My parents insisted on an Otterbox, though, and since they were paying I figured my case might as well be shatterproof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally adore the bling one! It's right up my alley. I don't have an iPhone, though, so I'm speaking purely based on what I see. Good luck in finding a case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote 1 or 3! Those are what I would buy if I had an iPhone, but I don't...yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i like # 6 and 7. super cute! enjoy the new iphone:) they're pretty amazing.
    oh, and that's for finding my blog and coming by! Love finding new bloggy friends:) I'm off to look at more of your little space.
    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polka dot ones! Too cute.

    And I love your blog header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #2 or #3! So fun. Aren't iPhones the best? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sparkly one all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, tough call. I love the glittery one but I"m also a sucker for polka dots so the last two are pretty great too!

    Thanks for your sweet comment today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Speck cover has lasted two years. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have #7! I love it so far. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The biggest benefit of having an iPhone case, is to protect the display screen and overall body of the iPhone. The iPhone is a very attractive phone, with a smooth and sleek design, so avoiding scratches and scruff marks is important. Thanks for sharing the images of some fabulous designs of iphone case.

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...