• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Evidence

Here's some evidence that I really am working on a new blog header.


I have made my brother take photos of me three times now as I attempt to get a new thinking picture of myself. I edited the wall out of the left one and loved the lighting but decided I didn't look happy enough and wanted to try my hair up. (I'm a pretty caj girl. That's how it is most of the time.)

So I made him shoot me again tonight, but we forgot to adjust the ISO, so the colors and light look awful. I didn't even bother editing the rest of the wall out from behind my head. 

Anyway. This is just my way of saying that, yes, it is coming. 

I'm also hoping to take a new home girlies pic for my thought bubble at Brooke's bachelorette party this weekend! It's remarkably difficult to find a picture that both 1) includes all my girls and 2) is horizontal enough to fit my oh-so-landscape way of thinking.

Speaking of bachelorette parties and weddings, I caught the bouquet at Laura's wedding this weekend! Just saying.

3 comments:

  1. So when I read "brook's bachelorette party" I thought of the show not a thing you do when you're about to get married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baha, watching it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Needtobreathe made the new blog header! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...