• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Monday, May 16, 2011

Stylin' in my sleep

This is how my hair looked when I woke up this morning (approx. 5 minutes ago).


I know, right? You are so welcome for that GPOY. I feel like it should actually be GPOM but whatever. 

New blog header coming soon!

Because:
  • The photo in my header was taken freshman year
  • So I am significantly more mature looking now
  • And my side-bangs look better
  • Not good, really, but better
  • Don't judge by the above photo
  • And I don't really think about Jim & Pam
  • Or David Archuleta that much anymore
I am sticking with the same theme, but it will be updated! Just wanted to give you a heads up! You can see that I already went ahead and scratched out college. Sad face.

3 comments:

  1. haha I love your hair haha thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mucho awesomeness. I miss seeing you before you shower in the morning. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you ever did think of DA a lot. you are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...