• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm going to miss these girls.

We took this picture in a Macy's dressing room freshman year:



And this one in the same Macy's dressing room during the last week of college:


People always say that you won't stay friends with the same people all four years of college. But we did! (Note that we did gain a one-year-younger pink addition! I've always thought pink should be considered part of the rainbow.)

From left: Katelyn, Jenelle, Lauren, Dottie, Taylor, Marie, Me, Anna

p.s. Yes, I know we are ridiculous for taking pictures in a dressing room. Ridiculously awesome.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Please give me copy of the bottom picture. Or email it to me! I want it in my office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soo cute! i'm graduating on saturday and i'm already dreading the teary goodbyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is cute! Thanks Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! You all are awesome. Couldn't have asked for better girlfriends for my college years.

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...