• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Boys Boys Boys

In my recent and ongoing attempt to purge my computer of old files, I came across this screen-cap of a FB chat I shared with best friend Brooke. Not sure exactly why I saved it, but I think it was that I found her last comment particularly amusing.


Am I the only girl who thinks get-togethers are always more fun when they are girls-only? I feel like this preference does not bode well for my future. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I found a screen capture of a FB chat I once had too. I think I still have it. I hope I do because it was the most random but funniest thing my friend and I talked about. Good times! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...