• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Audrey and Marilyn

I did an Audrey Hepburn type portrait for graphic design class junior year, and it might be my fave thing I've ever designed. I've decided to work on a Marilyn Monroe portrait to complement Audrey.


Her eyes, necklace, hair, etc., still need work, but here's what I have so far!


I'm thinking about starting an Etsy for these.
What other celebs should I do? Grace Kelly? Jackie O? Who else?

I might do custom portraits as well.
They kind of take forevs, but I just love them!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful and so creative! You should totally start an ETSY store. What about a character like Scarlet O'Hara? Hope you're having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Marilyn looks soo good!! I'm happy you're doing this. I always loved the Audrey one ;) good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger went down on Thursday, and all comments posted after Wednesday were temporarily deleted. Sorry if yours got deleted; I didn't delete it! I'm hoping they will come back up eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, Kate! I say yes for sure to Grace Kelly, and maybe Katharine Hepburn, Francoise Hardy, Elizabeth Taylor?

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are super cute. jackie o for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...