• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Black and yellow.



I GOT INTO MIZZOU.


I know, right!? I am freaking out. I have no words, and I don't really have time for words because I am leaving for Florida for SPRING BREAK in approximately two hours and have not packed a darn thing, but I needed to tell the bloggy world. Thanks for all your encouragement.

I will blog more about this soon! (FROM FLORIDA!)

p.s. I think Mizzou's colors are actually black and gold, but I will be singing that "Black and Yellow" chorus all week.

4 comments:

  1. They're black and gold-yellow, so we happily embrace the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!!!

    You know how you should celebrate?
    Backstreet Boys concert.
    since they will be on tour and all this summer

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...