• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's been a while.

I have been so busy. So busy. This semester is flying by.

1. Happy belated birthday to my favorite dad ever! Can't wait to see you on Sunday!

(Can you tell we like Georgia?)

2. I just want to hear from Mizzou already. I spend 70% of my day thinking about it. Yes, I know this isn't healthy. I go back and forth between reassuring myself that I will get in and bracing myself in case I don't. GRR. And I look Mizzou up on the internet approximately 15 times a day. And I look at pictures, and I read articles, and I drool. Also, I have become quite the Twitter stalker. Forget Facebook. If you have tweeted about Mizzou in the last month, I have read your tweet. If you have tweeted about the Mizzou grad school, I might have bookmarked it. I know. Unhealthy.

I just. want. to go there.


(And, yes, that photo was taken in an undergrad classroom, but I feel like it just says so much about the school. All those Apples? They have their heads on straight.) 

3. Today when I left the chiropractor, I didn't schedule another appointment.
(Background: I began seeing a chiropractor in November because of my leg pain, and he has been amazingly helpful.)

I'm sure I'll go back to him for tune-ups in the future, but I didn't go ahead and schedule because I don't know when I will need to see him again. In the last six years, I have seen eight physical therapists about my legs, and each time I have been discharged for the same reason: they have done all they could do.

But today I was discharged from the chiropractor because he had done all he needed to do. Great feeling.


Here's to hoping I'll be running soon. Hoping hoping hoping. 

4. I guess it's no secret that Tenth Avenue North is good, but seriously. They are good. GOOD.

"By Your Side" from Over and Underneath

.

4 comments:

  1. glad to have you back in the blog world kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post had me laughing out loud because I have done the exact same thing with Texas A&M! I Google image search it and look and photos for ridiculously long amounts of time. I totally feel you. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm a journalism undergrad, so I know how big of a deal the grad school it! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...