• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Thursday, February 17, 2011

All the Makings of a Teen Classic

Confession: I totally want to see Prom.

Awkward but lovable guy? Lockers and late bells? Girl who doesn't get asked? Cheerleaders and chem labs?  End of high school sentimentality? Secretly soft-hearted rebel? Makeover revelations?

Check check check check check check check!
Of course I'm going to see it!



When I first saw the trailer, I thought, "How has this movie not been made yet?"
And then I thought, "Oh, wait, it already has been made. A MILLION TIMES."

I'm not mad, though. There are few things I like more than cheesy high school movies. Especially ones centered around The Prom.

"Who are you going with?" really was the most popular and important question in my high school's hallways between February and May of my junior and senior years.

Both years I was the girl who didn't get asked. No worries, though.
According to Disney, this means I'll end up with some soft-hearted rebel eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously. I saw 'prom' in theatres. It was amazing.. and my boyfriend went with me. Eric got major points that day. We were the only ones in the theatre too.

    Danielle colton

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...