• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Friday, October 8, 2010

Dear Adam Lambert,

I am slightly concerned that you are going to impale someone on one of the spikes with which you so frequently adorn yourself.


I just mean that as, you know, a forewarning.

Also, your new "If I Had You" music video reminds me of that stone table scene from the old BBC version of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. (Which is saying something considering I haven't seen that movie in like 10 years.) They both take place in dark forests and involve disturbing costumes and way too much eye makeup.

See for yourself:

The White Witch = you

her evil minions = your creepy dance posse

floating spirits in Narnia = floating lights in your forest

I mean, your last music video didn't exactly leave me with high expectations.

(Snakes and apples? It's been done. Also, your lyrics remind me of satan.)

But, seriously, you're making Susan and Lucy cry.


Can you please tone it down next time?

2 comments:

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...