• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Thursday, September 16, 2010

a mile in my shoes

My fourth and most recent pair of Privos came in the mail last week.

I love love love them.

I've tried on all sorts of comfort brand shoes in a search for shoes that don't further pain my legs.
The majority of them look frumpy and don't really feel that great.

As a result, most days I stick with ol' faithful, my Brooks. I think I'm on my twelfth pair of the same style.

But Privo never lets me down when I need something cute and comfy!
(Trust me; I know comfy. My Brooks + my orthotics = $600 worth of comfy.)

I have already gotten so many complements on my new sandals. 
I can't recommend this brand enough. (Or this one, for that matter.)

1 comment:

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...