• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tumblr

Dear Blogger,

I'm sorry to tell you this in such a public manner, but I've been seeing someone else.
Someone named tumblr.

I know; I know. Liking tumblr is almost hipster of me, and I apologize for that.
(Remind me to write an entire blog soon on how ridiculous I find all of hipster culture.)

But it's just so easy to keep clicking and clicking from tumblr to tumblr, looking at all the pictures of Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Grace Kelly and reading quotes from Dorothy Parker.

Seriously. It's like the crack of web sites.

So here are a few things I would have tumbled if I had had a tumblr.




 It takes patience to become the best runner you can be. Top athletes realize that running is a long-term sport. It is set up for people who value delayed gratification and who like hard-earned success.
Anthony Famiglietti, two-time Olympian and six-time national champion





I know, right?
I think I'm starting one soon.
Don't hate me.

p.s. This blog is dedicated to lovely Lauren.

1 comment:

  1. Aw thank you, Kate!! I loved this blog... soooo funny! And yes, let's go to starbucks when we get back. xo

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...