• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Monday, July 5, 2010

Make-Me-Happy Mondays

It's that day again: Monday!

(I'm tempted to say that what made me happy this Monday was Taylor's visit or three-day weekends, but, alas, Tay and three-day weekends have both already been featured on MMHM.)

You want to know what else has been making me happy today and all weekend?
This trailer:



I know, RIGHT!?
I can't even function when I think about the newest Harry Potter movie.

Belen posted the vid on her blog on Thursday, and I have watched it multiple times every day since.

I might even have called the nearest IMAX theater to ask when tix would go on sale for the midnight showing!

The girl I talked to was like, "Uh, you should probably call back a couple months before it comes out."
Sorry, I just can't contain my excitement!

Speaking of Harry Potter,
I am dying to go to the theme park.

I want to stroll in Hogsmeade,




be chosen by a wand in Ollivander's,


stock up on Sugar Quills at Zonko's,


and pretend, if only for a day, that all the Harry Potter magic is real. 

(Images via.)

1 comment:

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...