• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Monday, June 28, 2010

Make-Me-Happy Mondays

Okay, I've decided that I need to get back on the ball with Make-Me-Happy Mondays.

What's made me happy every time I've gotten on my computer this week is. . .
the sweet boy whose picture I've made my desktop background! 


Isn't he the most precious, adorable, sweet, little, darling baby doll you have ever seen!?


I am so in love with him.


Wook at those wittle (big) cheekies.


I want to give him a big hug. 


Looks like he's feeling better!


Gaaaaah. My favorite picture. I've never seen anything so adorable.

I'm so grateful that this family uploaded their little boy to Flickr.
I hope that they don't randomly come across this and think I'm a creeper.
All photos from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...