• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Friday, May 7, 2010

Well, hello, summer.

{Preface: As of yesterday,
I am 21 and a senior in college.
WHAT!? When did this happen?
Oh, that's right, yesterday.}

Today my parents and sister and I made the ridiculous decision to try to get two girls home from college in one trip.

Want to know how many carloads we actually ended up with?

3

Want to know what our living room looks like now?


Whoa, whoa, whoa. . . I think we need another angle on that.


Uh, yeah, and both our bedrooms are full, too.

But here's to the beginning of summer!
To living close enough to Asbury that we can take three carloads if we need to!
To figuring out how to get all this stuff back into my room!
To the fact that half my school girlies are staying in the greater Lex area!
To the fact that Eastern also got out today and Western gets out next week, so I'll be seeing some home girlies soon, too!
To going to graduation and a wedding this weekend (i.e. not having had to say too many goodbyes yet)!
To the fact that my legs withheld all the stairways and heavy loads of moving out of a dorm about 3x better than they did last year! (I know, right!?)

{Postscript: I may be 21
and a college senior. But I am
secretly still a little kid. For example,
I wrote this blog while listening
to Justin Bieber. It's love.}

3 comments:

  1. Justin Beiber? You too!?!?! Yall are crazy! He sounds like a girl, looks like hes 8, is bi, and only knows the words baby and oh

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I hate to admit it, but I do like a few of his songs! :P

    Are you graduating college soon? I'm barely transferring out of my CC this year I'm turning 21 next month. I don't know exactly how many more years I have to go thru at this new Cal State University, but I hope I'm not going to have to stay for too long. I want out of school forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moriah, girl. I'm sorry you hate him so much! His voice is just too good for me to handle.

    Belen, yeah, I'll be graduating in a year. I'm already getting sad about it! That stinks that you don't know when you're finishing! I hope it won't be too long for you. Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...