• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Friday, May 21, 2010

Laryngitis

Remember when I lost my voice last summer?

Yeah, I lost it again.

So goes working with small children, I suppose.
I began work last Monday, and I was sick by that Wednesday, just two days later!
I started feeling better fairly quickly, but by this Tuesday, I had lost my voice anyway.

!!!

I documented it last night so that you could hear what I sound don't sound like.

video

Do you know how insane it is to try to keep small children under control when they can't hear you?

Let me tell you.

Super insane.

You know what else is hard to do when you don't have a voice?

Laugh – but my little kiddies keep me giggling all day anyway.

All my favorite quotes from the week came from one girl, a precious little blonde 3-year-old.
(Wish I could post pics of my cute kids for you guys, buuut that would be super sketchy.)

Tuesday
Me: What kind of animals fly?
Another 3-year-old: Birds!
PLB3YO: Yeah, birds! And reindeers!

Wednesday
(while looking for a specific baby doll)
PLB3YO: Where did that naked baby go?

Thursday
(upon seeing a truck in the parking lot)
PLB3YO: It's a truck! For boys! A boy could go in that!

Friday
(while she was sitting in my lap and playing with my hands)
PLB3YO: I like your thumbs!

(later while we were watching The Little Mermaid)
PLB3YO: Are men allergic to mermaids?

Gaaa;lkjasdf! She's just too cute to handle.

4 comments:

  1. Today I played a version of Go Fish with my first grader to practice math. Sometimes he would get confused and say "goldfish!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today one of my 4-year-olds told on his classmate for "peeing in the original."

    He was pointing at the urinal as he told me this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this post, but I just watched that for the first time and laughed really hard.

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...