• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I went to the Gap today.

And while I was there,

that couple from that American Gothic painting


and Opie from The Andy Griffith Show


and Ellen DeGeneres


and various members of the Duggars Waltons


all called
to say they wanted their clothes back.

Talk about underwhelmed by this season's selection.

*Why, yes, I did whip out my phone in the store to snap photos of these fashion disasters for your future blog-reading pleasure.

6 comments:

  1. this might be my favorite blog you've ever written

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Love it.
    Why are they selling overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool a flashing banner, that's pretty neat.

    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just laughed so hard... I'm so glad that was all going through your head as you were shopping :)

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...