• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I know. I know. It's been forever.

But I will reiterate that I have been terribly busy. Frightfully horribly painfully busy.

Last night I finished my last project (at approximately 2:30 a.m.), which I turned in today, and tonight I printed my last paper, which I will turn in tomorrow.

I am quite ready to be done with these things and to have finals behind me.

In other ways, however, I am not at all ready for the end of the year.
And I might have shed a few tears about it today.

  • First, when I left the admissions office this morning knowing that I would never again work under my beloved boss, Abby
  • Second, after the student government banquet at which we celebrated all that's been accomplished this year and passed the torch to next year's leaders
Remember these days a year ago when I couldn't decide whether or not to take that student government job? At the end of sophomore year, a junior year full of both schoolwork and other work seemed like the most daunting idea ever. But it has turned out to be my favorite year of college thus far, and I don't feel ready to put it behind me yet. I don't want to say goodbye to the graduating seniors. I don't want dynamics to change in the way that they always do from year to year. I don't want to accept that college does not, in fact, last forever.

Sorry this wasn't a very happy post after my too-long hiatus.
I will leave you with some of the pics from the photography 1 project I turned in this afternoon.











2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I checked twice today! I love your pictures especially your portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! The one of the staircase appears to have turned out the way you wanted.

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...