• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Monday, February 1, 2010

Make-Me-Happy Mondays

I am a horrible blogger because it has been a week since my last blog and because my page presently displays the last three Make-Me-Happy Mondays!

I've just been so busy with school lately! For the first few weeks, I was still kind of easing back into college, and this week college went BAM! DO A TON OF WORK!

Not giving up on Make-Me-Happy Mondays, though!

What Makes Me Happy this week is doppelgängers!

Apparently, it's National Doppelgänger Week, so a lot of people on Facebook switched their photos to celebs that they look like! I switched mine to Miss Anne Hathaway.

Anyway, I've gotten such a kick out of seeing my friends' celeb doubles.
I have picked some doppelgängers for my friends who blog!

Miss Taylor is Jessica Alba

Lovely Sarah is Julia Stiles

Dear Marie is fellow French-woman Audrey Tautou

Beautiful Anna is Emma Roberts

Luscious Lola is Winona Ryder

And adorable DJ is Miss Isla Fisher!

I have such lovely friends!

1 comment:

  1. dang. i wanna participate in the doppelganger festivities. but i simply just do not look like any celebrity out there lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...