• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I love romantic comedies!

Perhaps little too much, in fact.

I've been looking forward to this one for several months now (basically ever since I saw the cast list).
Can we talk about the fact that it stars Anne Hathaway, Ashton Kutcher, Bradley Cooper, Emma Roberts, Eric Dane, George Lopez, Hector Elizondo, Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner, Jessicas Alba and Biel, Julia Roberts, Kathy Bates, Patrick Demspey, Queen Latifah, Shirley MacLaine, Taylors Swift and Lautner, and Topher Grace?

Can we talk about the fact that it's directed by Garry Marshall, and I've loved him ever since he directed one of my all-time faves, The Princess Diaries?

Can we talk about this second trailer that they just released yesterday? I'M SO EXCITED.


Who wants to be my valentine and go see it with me?

1 comment:

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...