• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love Christmas

I love strings of white lights and hot chocolate and sales at the mall and wrapping presents and Christmas music and how the whole world kind of feels like a cheesy holiday movie. (I'm watching one on Lifetime right now in the dorm room with the girlies!)

But I found out that NOBODY ELSE in my family wants a Christmas tree this year.
BWHAAAT!?

image via weheartit

So I don't really know how to cope with this. But I'm going to do my best to change my family's minds, and I'm going to keep on pretending that life is a movie and that people are jollier and cookies are sweeter and time is slower just because it's Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. sad day. my dad didn't want to put it up because he thought it was a waste of effort! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO want a Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so darling. cute cute cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! Thats so weird! I want a Christmas tree too! But my familly says since were going to DE we dont need one! Im trying to convince them we do

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...