• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Current Obsession: Odosketch

If you know me, you know I love to obsess over things!
(I say, why like something when you can love it?)

Well, I just found out about odosketch like 15 minutes ago via Happiness Is, but I already think it is obsession-worthy!
You can sketch online and then replay what you drew.

This duck is my first attempt. (If it's not moving anymore, reload the page, and it will start over.)

But look at what some pros have done:



I'd love to see what some of you girls can sketch, so blog if you try it!
I recommend listening to John Mayer's new stuff while you do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...