• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wow, I kind of haven't blogged in FOREVER.

I know. I know. I've been a horrible blogger!
But I've been an AWESOME student!
Over the last month or so that I haven't posted, I've had lots of blog ideas come to mind and no time to put them into words and post them! I will try to give a really quick overview.

October 22: Drive with best friend Tay to her house for Fall break!

We might have listened to this song way too much.
And we might have stopped at this place too many times.
(Um, talk about yummy sweet tea! Why aren't these all over the country?)
Oh, and I might have jumped around a little in Taylor's house when I got the call that I won homecoming for the junior class!

October 25: Find out that best friend Emily got engaged to a great guy!
Can wait to see her as a beauuutiful bride this summer!

October 30: Get all dolled up for homecoming court and take too many pictures!
(Oh, and I might have worn that dress I blogged about wanting a while ago!)
With the girls!
With friend/small group leader/boss Abby!
Oh, also, it was such fun that my counterpart was one of my best friends, Micah!

October 31: Realize that I don't have a Halloween costume and decide last minute to be the swine flu!
Here I am with Tay (a.k.a. Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girls) She's acting like she doesn't want to catch the swine flu, but really she loves me.
Don't I have the cutest friends ever?

November 5: Go see my new physical therapist for the first time. Praying praying praying that I'm gonna get better.
Have a spur of the moment photo shoot with (almost) all my besties!
Isn't Kentucky/Asbury beautiful in the fall?
Aren't my friends gorgeous?

And awesome?

Yes, yes, I believe so.

November 19: Brush my teeth, put on my pajamas, turn down my covers, set my alarm, pick out my clothes for the next day, pack my backpack and go to bed go with all the girlies to see New Moon at the midnight showing!
(Despite the fact that I had a test the next day! College!)
Why, yes, we did sweet talk the ushers into taking us into an empty theater so that we could get the best seats and then save 19 of them for friends! What can I say, majoring in public relations pays off sometimes!

November 20: Get two hugs because it is National Hug a Cross-Country Runner Day.
And it kind of made my day...to still be considered that, I suppose.

I think that just about catches us up to now!

I know it looks like college has been nothing but fun and games this semester, but I've actually been working my behind off!

I cannot wait until Thanksgiving break! After that, I'll only have 10 more class days and one finals week until I'm a senior. BWHAAAT!? College just started!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had the discipline to be a good student! Ahhh! Instead I dropped a class and blogged my fingers off.

    Oy.

    1) I've had that Archuleta/Cyrus song on repeat now. Thanks. LOL.
    2) Congrats to your friend on her engagment!!! :))))
    3)LOLOLOL - Swine flu.. FABULOUS idea. :)
    4) You have such pretty hair! I wish I could work long hair!
    5)I'm gonna see New Moon tomorrow, the premiere would've been TERRIBLE here in Corona. I mean, think of all the teeny boppers!!! BLECH!

    Good luck with the rest of classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh you are awesome. this blog just made me really happy. i hope you have a great break! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and that last comment was me. i forgot to put my name...oops.

    ~katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go to pals too many times! and you forgot to mention you gave taylor's adorable little sister a virtual tour of asbury and now its her dream college. haha! that has to be the best halloween costume ever though! the swine flu! thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tay's hair on your way to her house looks awesome.
    I love your summary blog
    the song sounds cool
    and I'm glad I gave you a hug- who gave you the other one?

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...