• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Come, ye weary, heavy-laden, lost and ruined by the fall,

First test of the semester--of the year--tomorrow.

I studied A LOT for it, but, as always, I feel like it wasn't enough.

But I'm shooing from my mind the false guilt that says I didn't work hard enough.
And I'm reminding myself and reminding myself and reminding myself that even if I see this on my test when I get it back,

life is not a stock market,
my own personal value cannot go up and down,
and I am outrageously loved.



Press play.
(Graham Cooke, played during Monday's chapel.)

3 comments:

  1. i wish i could click on a little thumbs up thingy for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Also, well done with the clip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be cake, and you'll do fine. Just write a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...