• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dear Fossil and The Gap,

You put joy into my heart. 
And I would like to thank you on multiple levels. 

First, thank you for your beautiful clothing and all the pretty colors.













Second, thank you for sales like this, which make me terribly happy. (I took these pics on my phone, so they are quite blurry, but that's $7.99 instead of $39.50 and $19.99 instead of $58.00!)













Third, thank you for your vanity sizing. Who doesn't like purchasing a small?

2 comments:

  1. bahahaaha i love your blogs kate. they never fail to make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i work at Gap whoop whoop and I love buying smalls.. it feels good wahaha-- wow, Fossil had a sale? pretty dang exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...