• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Monday, June 15, 2009

I kind of feel like Ariel.

You know, from The Little Mermaid? 
Yes, I feel like Ursula stole my voice because it has been gone for the last three days, and I'm getting kind of tired of squeaking/whispering out words.











It would, of course, be all worth it if Prince Eric decided to show up. 












But I kind of doubt that that is going to happen.

Also, I just said goodbye to Brooke, who's going to be gone for TWO WEEKS, and I am sad. 
I hate goodbyes.

Addendum 6/16: As soon as I walked into work yesterday and started talking, one of my little four-year-olds asked, "Um, Miss Kate, why is your mouth broken?" It was the. cutest. thing. Two of the two-year-olds even asked to see in my mouth to see what was wrong. Bahaha, I love them. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello!!!!
    It is funny coz I found ur blog and I am also studying communications and journalism.

    I'm Andrea from Mexico.

    Great Blog!!!!!!

    Peace,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahha DEAL :D
    Its funny and nice to find somebody just like u in another part of the world :)

    Puedes practicar tu español conmigo :D YAY

    Saludos,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another reason to feel like Ariel is that there's an octopus witch impersonating you via voodoo seashell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched Little Mermaid yesterday haha

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...