• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My glasses are fixed!

I am wearing them right now. The eye doctor worked them back into place in seriously like two minutes on Friday morning. I was elated. 

Last night I hung out with these fun girls. 




























Kristina used her hair-doing abilities to put bumps in our hair, but I don't know whether or not you can tell that in these pictures. 

I started my job at the daycare Thursday, and I have a newfound appreciation for parents of small children. Kids are super cute but ridiculously exhausting. 

I'm seriously looking forward to Brooke's brother's wedding this weekend! I can't wait to hear my own brother's best man speech and to wear my new dress from Express and to dance with my girlies! I will be posting pictures!

Aaaaaah, American Idol is starting! Go Kris! Go Kris! Go Kris! Off I go to watch Kris be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Kate I just read all of your newest blogs! They are great; keep up the good work. I hope all is well and I'm glad that your glasses are fixed.

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...