• pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4
  • pic5
  • pic6
  • pic7
  • pic8
  • pic9
  • pic10

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dear Zac Efron,

I kind of love you.
















I had no idea how much I would LOVE 17 Again
 when I saw it with the girlies this weekend, but it was awesome. 












Zac, you are so pretty.

Also, PostSecret of the week. 













I'm am SO READY for finals to be over. I've got two today and can't even relax when they're over because I've got to study for more, so I can totally relate to this sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Kate!!! You're mere hours away from the ending of your sophomore year! Halfway through college! Don't study so much, just hang out with us! More Exclamation!!

    ReplyDelete

Please and thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...